Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Use Of Natural Light Final Images

Silhouette Images


Natural Light Images


Analysis

Silhouette image- The silhouette images were taken on a trip to Tasmania and were taken using a Sony A550 with a 8mm fisheye lens attached to the camera. I feel that these images are effective in being creative yet would be more effective with a standard lens. I feel this is so because with the short focal length the image has lost a lot of detail in the landscape.

Natural Light image- The natural light images were taken at one of my favourite cafes in civic, The Red Herring. It was taken near the entrance which is a huge glass window allowing a lot of light to enter the cafe. I asked Ellory to sit near the entrance as i like how the light was falling on the chair that she is sitting on. I feel that although the images fit the natural light category i could have improved these images, maybe if the light was stronger and created a little bit more shadow then it could be effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment