Friday, March 4, 2011

Old photos

As i looked through old family photos that i had at photo i soon discovered that there weren't actually all that many of me but plenty of my brothers. i wondered why this may have been so i asked my dad and his reply was "you're the fourth, we were over it" which i thought was really nice of him.


the first photograph is one of the few photos I found of me as a youngster. I am sitting with my grandfather and one of my brothers.




the second photo is of a much older me and was actually taken last year at a friends 18th. I chose these two photos because are pretty much the opposite ends of the timeline and are both times when i was quite happy and everything was going quite well in life.



This third photo is of me and three of my best friends, including my best mate, Tim, who is the other guy in the photo.

And this last photo is of ME! this was taken at one of my friends 18th


No comments:

Post a Comment